What the job is about:
What you will do:
- Scale, manage, maintain and upgrade the specific components of our stack;
- Responsible for ensuring the efficiency, consistency, and accuracy of your components, including writing unit tests and ensuring code coverage;
- Identify and drive opportunities to optimize the performance, availability, reliability, and security of our systems;
- Participate in sprint planning, scrums and task tracking.
What you need to have:
What you need to know:
- Front end framework experience in Polymerjs, Reactjs, Redux or Angularjs;
- Use of typescript and ES6;
- Writing REST api endpoints in Nodejs and express;
- Consuming third party apis and micro services;
- Github and the pull “request, code review, merge” process;
- Unit testing and continuous integration;
- Mongodb, Mysql and PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch;
- RabbitMQ and AMQP.
- Able to very quickly adapt to new technologies and frameworks;
- Autonomous, very dynamic, capable of handling working in a very fast-paced environment;
- Solution oriented approach to problem solving;
- Can communicate clearly and accurately in English to people from various cultural and technical backgrounds (French speaking a plus).
What our client is offering:
Our client offers a work environment that focuses on collaboration, innovation and engagement. On top of that, you get the following perks:
- Competetive salary;
- Comprehensive group insurance benefits;
- Great downtown location;
- Young, dynamic work environment with mentoring and plenty of internal growth opportunity;
- Caffeine on the tap with a weekly fruit basket;
- Company activities such as softball, yoga, summer BBQ, running club just to name a few!